Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Gnostic Order of Allogenes
07-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Gnostic Order of Allogenes
Hey guys,

It has been a while since I have been over here. I noticed a previous thread about this subject; I thought I would give everyone an update.

Jeremy Puma has turned the Gnostic Order of Allogenes over to me. I am in the process of bringing it back with a few core members. It is now under the sponsorship of the Universal Church of Autogenes, and is a Solitary Order affiliated with the Holy Monastic Order En Deus.

The members are discussing the structure of the Order at this time. So, things may be subject to change. If anyone is interested in the OA please contact me at scclubbock@yahoo.com, or you can contact Father Bryan Oullette who is the abbot of the HMOED.

Thanks and Shalom
Bishop Mansell C. Gilmore
Presiding Bishop Universal Church of Autogenes
07-05-2010, 05:18 AM
RE: Gnostic Order of Allogenes
Do you guys have a website at all?.

David.
07-05-2010, 06:39 AM
I don't believe the site for the Order of Allogenes is up, but +Mani's site for his church The Universal Church of Autogenes is at http://churchofautogenes.com/ , and there are links from within that site. Smile

[Image: tumblr-1.png][Image: dreamwidth.png][Image: blogger.png][Image: Diaspora.png][Image: identica.png]
07-05-2010, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2010 11:13 AM by Mani.)
I haven't had the time to work on a website just yet. I will probably put a new google group up sometime soon, and once the the members have decided on the structure, I will put all that up on a Blog site. Things are still under construction.

Anyone is welcome to contact me directly, though. All of my information is on the UCoA site that Sr. Shilo linked to.
07-06-2010, 11:28 AM
(07-05-2010 06:39 AM)Sr.ShiloMichelle Wrote:  I don't believe the site for the Order of Allogenes is up, but +Mani's site for his church The Universal Church of Autogenes is at http://churchofautogenes.com/ , and there are links from within that site. Smile

Thanks for that link Smile.

David.
10-05-2012, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2013 10:52 PM by DarkMysticFool.)
Hey everyone! Just an update! The Order is alive and well and any that are interested can find us at:

http://orderofallogenessouth.weebly.com/

Just select the "contact us" button if interested in joining the Order.
10-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Hey! DMF! Smile Good to see you here!

[Image: tumblr-1.png][Image: dreamwidth.png][Image: blogger.png][Image: Diaspora.png][Image: identica.png]
10-15-2012, 07:04 PM
(10-11-2012 03:16 PM)Sr.ShiloMichelle Wrote:  Hey! DMF! Smile Good to see you here!
Thanks! Wink