Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How are things?
10-14-2017, 06:33 AM
How are things?
Haven't been here in awhile. But glad to see SI is still here.

Since I was here last, my good brother Soulgazer (James) has been taken from the flesh, and I still tarry and remain on the sacred path of gnosis, almost alone, but in spirit healthy in movement and repose. Love and grace of the Father and Son being sufficient through the loving Holy Ghost and mother.

My hope is that all friends, brothers and sisters are doing well also. I have been seeking out the one (sheep) and feel here that I return to the 99.

I placed SI once again in my bookmarks and will try to return here more often.

Blessings to all of you.

Phantasman
10-15-2017, 08:51 AM
RE: How are things?
Hey Phantasman! So nice to hear from you again! Smile

Things have been pretty slow here of late. Not many posts/posters going on, but I still try to check in several times a week anyway.

I too, as were most of the people within the GN community who knew Soulgazer, was profoundly saddened by SG's (James') passing.

He was a rock and a pillar to so many, and a tireless advocate of the GN path.

I've been pretty wrapped up in my own inner journey for some time now as well, but I believe that I can count that as a good thing for the most part. At least for a time. Wink

Admittedly looking forward to some renewed contact with old friends though.

Blessings be to you too,

Fox
Yesterday, 01:30 PM
RE: How are things?
I've been away as well, as I've let many things overwhelm me a bit (like work, and a bit of self-discovery).

I still continue to check SI when I can/ i'd love to see it come back the way it was, but, I think the things like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, have taken too many peoples attentions and taken over their lives (perhaps the Archons inspired the owners/founders of those organisations!).