Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Merry Christmas 2016
12-26-2016, 09:37 AM
A Merry Christmas 2016
I know it's a day late, but, I hope you all had a great Christmas Day and enjoyed yourself, however you celebrated.
12-29-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: A Merry Christmas 2016
Well, truthfully this has been a very rough year with the passing of my daughter. It was enjoyed as best it could be - but with a constant glaring absence.
I hope it was good to you David. And I hope 2017 is kind and gentle to you.

InTheWind
12-30-2016, 04:40 PM
I truly hope 2017 is a much better year for you Shilo, I know there will always be a hole that can't be filled, but I hope you and your loved ones will be able to continue to go forward and live your lives.

2016 really hasn't been a good year for Life, with so many celebrities dying, almost one after the other, the general Chaos in the world, and closer to my life, one woman I work with, her son lost his life due to a motorcycle accident. Hopefully 2017 will be much brighter.
01-04-2017, 11:39 PM
One thing I will say - 2016 was educational for me. Once you lose something you could never fathom losing, you are more clearly able to see what belief systems work and what dont. Certain things are left feeling hollow.
So, this year has brought about a return to Gnosticism - mostly in the sense of understanding that the Gnostics wrote in poetry and mythos the things that the spirit needed to make sense of. That is something I can really relate to. Maybe this year will bring me really on my path finally.. or at least help me find it more clearly instead of just bumbling about in the backbush. Smile

InTheWind
01-07-2017, 09:31 AM
I hope you do manage to find some kind of light in the darkness that you've experienced. Hopefully 2017 will be much better for everyone.