Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
12-26-2015, 01:28 PM
Merry Christmas
I know the traffic here has slowed a lot lately, but, I wanted to wish any and all who still come here a very Merry Christmas and I hope, as Meister Eckhart once said (to paraphrase), that the Child of Light is born in each one of you.

David
01-10-2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Merry Christmas
Smile thank you David. And thank you for still coming back here. I was thinking about the forum and everyone a lot the last few days. I hope 2016 is an amazing year for all of us. (wow, you've been here over 6 years now!)

InTheWind
01-16-2016, 10:31 AM
No problem Shilo, I always check it out, just to see if there's more hits ar anything (perhaps FB is the Archons secret weapon - distract us from Gnosis by making us constantly liking pics).
01-17-2016, 09:09 PM
David - I think I agree with that 100%
FB is just.. ugh. Message boards with categories and topics and such - it is so much easier to have proper discussions here.

InTheWind
01-18-2016, 04:39 PM
I know what you mean, but, I think things tend to come in cycles, right now, FB is the "in thing", but, in a few years, it'll be something else.
02-09-2016, 01:02 AM
You think it will ever come back to forums again though? I sure hope so Smile

InTheWind
02-09-2016, 04:43 PM
I hope it comes back to forums as I prefer the layout and feel of a forum.

Although who knows what else is around the corner...
02-10-2016, 02:01 AM
3d interaction? haha
Actually I am in virtual worlds quite a bit and at one point made a 'Gnostic Group' but not so many people are familiar with that avenue. I made it in Second Life, though there are many virtual worlds now. Its a neat way to interact though.

InTheWind
02-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Maybe there might be something involving holograms, where an image of you appears in front of another person and you communicate that way. That would actually be pretty cool.