Spiral Inward

Full Version: Stepping back into the light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all.
I found this site a while ago, and since then have had a descent into the Great Lie that left me shaken and changed. I lost all thoughts of spirituality and gnosis for a while, and although I can see it as all part of my path, it was a dark and terrifying time.
I thought I would re-introduce myself to the forum, although I never really wrote much before. This is the only site I have ever found that seems to link all knowledge, faiths, and beliefs in a positive and active way, and at the same time has an understanding of Gnosis and the Gaol that is the World.
I would love to connect with like-minded folk and really hope the community is still active here. Please let me know if you want to know more about my journey and beliefs by replying to this thread.
Thank you for reading.
Hi algiz, it's good to have you back here, and even though part of your journey might have been dark and scary, sometimes you need to go through hell to reach heaven.

The forum is a lot quieter than before but you'll still find people here, like myself and Shilo, and Shilo has another forum as well, which has a similar theme as this one.

Also, please feel free to read past topics and add to them, you never know it might bring more life back into the here.

David
Thanks for the welcome.
It's true what they say about darkness... without it you can never perceive the light!

Can you point me in the direction of Shilo's forum please?
It more focuses on the Gospel of Thomas (which is one of my favourite Gospels). Here's the link:

http://thepassersby.org/
Greetings Algiz. Yes, we are still around and about. Though it is definitely not as active as it used to be.
David is correct that the other site I have focuses mainly on a Thomasine path for those who's inspiration is found via Gospel of Thomas

However I had 5000 spammers sign up in a few days and have had to do a mass delete. I don't think I hit any ACTUAL accounts, however if yourself (or you David) created an account there, it may have been deleted.

Truthfully it has been very inactive, but was created as a virtual space to keep track of the path of the Passerby.
Reference URL's